2. Reds comments
3. Definition of Karma
4. Is Karma Universal or Man-Made
5. Karma as Unresolved Energy
6. Personal and Collective Karma
7. Land Karma
8. Earth Clearing
9. Karmas Role in Atrocities
10. Ho'Oponopono, Truth and Reconciliation
11. Karmic Responsibility
12. Forgivness and Thought Patterns
13. Clearing Karma for Others
14. Healing Conflict
15. Healing the Land
It’s what we leave behind on earth when we take our consciousness out of here. Our fears, our doubts, our regrets, and as we learn this month, our addictions. We have not made a very good collective legacy here, but we can change that. It’s a commitment to walking our talk and living our truth.
Let's make a new dream, and shift our fears into hope.
It’s only energy: it cannot be created nor destroyed, but it can be directed.