1. Is sex only an earthy experience?
2. Definition of Sacred Sex, is it like tantric sex?
3. Have we ever achieved this level of bonding or are we evolving into it?
4. How do our beliefs disconnect us from sacred sexuality?
5. Sacred sex as a way to world peace.
6. Working with the energy of sacred sex in history
7. Setting the stage
9. Energetic links between sex partners
10. Creating light through sacred sex
11. Kundalini energy
12. About orgasm
13. Fulfilling Sacred Sex
Do you remember that movie Dirty Dancing with the late great Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey?
The classic love story is set in the backdrop of the coming of age of America, a time when the strongly held lines between black and white were being challenged, and a generation was getting turned on by the music and movement coming out of the streets.
A young woman connects with her body, her sensuality, her womanhood and herself, falling in love on the wrong side of the tracks.
It’s a movie about movement, passion integrity and sex. Timeless.
There is something, a power that is pure and good in sexuality that we all know, despite the negative imprint that so many religions and so much of our collective experiences have placed on it.
There is something there that puts us in touch with our God selves, our Goddess selves and the divinity in each other.
All social boundaries, cultural boundaries, all the imprints, even generations of hatred and corrupt belief systems, fall apart in the face of this power.
When we are in touch with that power, we are naked to each other, on every level of being.
Orange chakra, releasing the red up through our bodies and our consciousness, expanding us in ways we did not understand... ya he goes deep in this recording.