2) What is the true nature of water.
3) The personalities of water, the emotional context.
4) Dr. Emoto’s work.
5) Water as a ‘feminine aspect’ holding history.
6) Our personal connection with water.
7) The physical aspects, water as crystals.
8) Communication, atmospheric flow of water and ceremony.
9) Great Lakes of NA, climate change, lifestyle and industry.
10) Bottled water industry.
11) Industrial, agricultural and human body pollution, what can we do?
12) Individual responsibility; what can we do?
13) Water Ceremony and Prayer.
14) Glaciers as ‘frozen time’.
15) Starlight, cosmic effect on water.
16) Water as medicine.
17) Messages from the water.